This is a list of things I have not done lately:
- Read books. Yep, I admit it! I’ve barely picked up a book since the New Year. What’s my problem, man?
- Taken lunch breaks. This is a problem that has existed for over a year. I have a ton of work, even during the slow season, so I feel anxious when my hands are idle. I am actually forcing myself, at this very moment, to take a lunch break by typing up this post.
This is a list of things I have done lately:
- Exercised on a regular basis. Generally I’m a sluggish, sedentary person, but not since the beginning of February! I’ve been exercising 3-4 times a week, and I’m not even certain what motivated this change. I get at least 45 minutes of a clear mind, I sleep easier, and I feel pretty good about myself afterward.
- Made better financial decisions. I’m paying down my credit cards, rebuilding my savings account, and saving for a down payment on a new car.
- Studied Japanese every day. Because I’m a nerd.
- Read about ancient civilizations. See #3.
- Had a Boys Over Flowers marathon. I can’t say I’m hooked on Korean dramas (yet!), but Boys Over Flowers is excellent. It’s like Gossip Girl but in Korea. Has anyone read the manga? I’m wondering how different the manga is compared the TV show, and is it worth reading.
Things I would like to do:
- Jetset all over the world.
- Eat better.
- Read more.
Dream big, friends!